Section pro Gaming  Index du Forum Section pro Gaming
team SpG sur battlefield 3

FAQ  -  Rechercher  -  Membres   -  S’enregistrer   Connexion
Harry Kane injury scare: Key questions for Spurs and England

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Section pro Gaming Index du Forum >>> les tests >>> Général SpG
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Mar - 09:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Harry Kane injury scare: Key questions for Spurs and England Répondre en citant

sb0bet What's the initial prognosis on Harry Kane? And can Tottenham and England cope without him? We look at the key questions after his injury scare against Bournemouth.

Kane suffered an injury to the same ankle which caused him to miss two spells last season when he was challenged by Bournemouth goalkeeper Asmir Begovic in the 34th minute of Sunday's game at the Vitality Stadium.

Mauricio Pochettino's side went on to win the game 4-1 despite Kane's early withdrawal, with goals from Dele Alli and Serge Aurier either side of Heung-Min Son's double, but Tottenham and England now face an anxious wait for news on their star striker.

What's the initial prognosis?

Pochettino told Sky Sports reporter Greg Whelan that the injury was "in his right ankle, possibly ligaments, similar to the injury sustained against Sunderland early last season" at half-time, and he admitted his concern over the situation in his post-match interview.

"I am concerned," he told Sky Sports. "Until tomorrow and the scan we cannot say nothing more. Of course I worry about him, his ankle. We hope it is not a massive issue for him and the team. We hope as quickly as possible he can recover and be available."

What happened last season?

Kane first injured his right ankle in the final minutes of a 1-0 win over Sunderland in September last season. The 24-year-old twisted the joint after falling awkwardly at White Hart Lane, leaving the pitch on a stretcher and departing the stadium on crutches and wearing a protective boot. sb0bet

The ligament damage kept him out for six weeks overall, causing him to miss five Premier League games, three Champions League group stage fixtures and two EFL Cup clashes. He returned for Tottenham's north London derby with Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium, scoring his side's equaliser from the penalty spot.

Kane injured the ankle for a second time during a 6-0 win over Millwall in the FA Cup in March. Once again, he left the stadium wearing a protective boot. The club confirmed he had suffered ligament damage again, but it was not as severe. In the end, he only missed four Premier League games overall, returning a month later for a 4-0 win over Bournemouth.

What could he miss this time?

The severity of his latest injury remains unclear but Tottenham's upcoming fixtures mean they will be all the more eager for him to avoid a lengthy absence. Their next game is against Swansea in the FA Cup - their last realistic hope of silverware this season - and after that there are tricky Premier League trips to Chelsea and Stoke before a home meeting with Manchester City. sb0bet

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 12 Mar - 09:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Sam 19 Mai - 09:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Manchester City ahead of the competition in pursuit of Serie Répondre en citant

Manchester City ahead of the competition in pursuit of Serie A midfielder

sbobet asia Napoli midfielder Jorginho is attracting interests from multiple Premier League sides this summer, according to the latest report in the Daily Mirror. As per the report, Jorginho’s agent, Joao Santos, has confirmed on Radio station CRC in Brazil that the likes of Liverpool, Manchester City, Arsenal and Chelsea are interested in his client.

The Mirror quotes him as saying: “I’m in Brazil, nobody called me from Naples, but English teams have called me, Liverpool, Manchester City, but also Arsenal and Chelsea.” However, the whole situation gets quite murky when you read comments from Santos in another report from Sky Sports.

This report indicates that Premier League champions Manchester City are favourites to sign the midfielder, and they have already reached an agreement with the player. Santos said: “Jorginho is still under contract but if Napoli finds an agreement with City, the player will go to Manchester.

“Finding an agreement with the English club will not be a problem considering the importance of the team. “But, I repeat, that will depend on the decisions of Napoli as the player is tied for another two years. sbobet asia

“City are the champions of England and are one of the top European clubs. If Napoli and City find a solution, we can talk about it. Otherwise, he will be happy to continue in Naples. “At the moment, I have not heard anything from the leadership of Napoli. I hope to hear from the director and maybe in the next few days I will be in Naples to talk about it.”

Jorginho has been very impressive in the Napoli side this season, and he has made 36 league appearances for them. He also scored against City in the group stage of Champions League this season. He has two years left in his current deal with the Naples club, and he is valued at around £53m in the transfer market. sbobet asia

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 19:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Harry Kane injury scare: Key questions for Spurs and England

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Section pro Gaming Index du Forum >>> les tests >>> Général SpG Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation