Section pro Gaming  Index du Forum Section pro Gaming
team SpG sur battlefield 3

FAQ  -  Rechercher  -  Membres   -  S’enregistrer   Connexion
Paul Lambert praises Manchester City's style of play

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Section pro Gaming Index du Forum >>> les tests >>> co-leaders SpG
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mar 13 Mar - 04:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Paul Lambert praises Manchester City's style of play Répondre en citant

Stoke City manager Paul Lambert believes Manchester City are one of the best teams he has faced, after the league leaders secured a 2-0 victory over the Potters on Monday.

David Silva struck early in both halves meaning City will win the title if they beat Everton and local rivals Manchester United in their next two Premier League matches.

Lambert praised Pep Guardiola side's style of play despite the loss leaving his team in 19th place, one point off safety with eight games to play.

"They are as good a team as I have seen in a long time," he told Monday Night Football. "I think with their movement, trying to keep them at bay [was hard].

"The first goal was a bit of an error from us. If you look at the movement, Sane does really well with pulling Moritz [Bauer] really wide and he's got to try and cover Silva making runs from the midfield too. Defensively we got caught and it was the same for the second goal.

"I think the way they play the game is terrific, the passing, the movement, you don't really see it until you get close to it, it's a very difficult game to stop. This is a really really top side we have come up against."

Lambert explained that he spoke with Guardiola after the final whistle to congratulate the 47-year-old and his side.

However, the Stoke manager was impressed with his own team's work rate and their refusal to give up on the match.

"I have to give my own team a lot of credit; we never capitulated," he said. "This game was never going to define where we are at the end of the season.

"I am not going to criticise the team, we gave it everything, we stuck at it. There were one or two moments that might have gone our way but it didn't.

"Everton here [at the bet365] on Saturday is tough but we have a really good spirit within the team. It is a different game for us and we won't come up against Man City every other week."

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 13 Mar - 04:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Sam 26 Mai - 10:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Peterborough sign Dundee midfielder Mark O'Hara Répondre en citant

Peterborough sign Dundee midfielder Mark O'Hara

sbo bz sbobet Peterborough have signed former Scotland U21 international midfielder Mark O'Hara from Dundee. Both clubs announced they had agreed a compensation package for the 22-year-old, whose contract expires at Dens Park next month, but he commanded a fee because of his age. The former Kilmarnock player has signed a three-year deal with the Sky Bet League One club, becoming the fourth new arrival at the ABAX stadium this summer.

O'Hara, who can also play at right-back, told Posh's club website: "I felt it was the right time in my career to come down and play in England and am looking forward to it. I have played a lot of games for my age and am ready for the next challenge. "As soon as I heard Peterborough were interested, it was a simple decision. "I spoke with the manager and he outlined how ambitious the club was and hopefully I can be part of a promotion push next season.

"That was part of the attraction, I wanted to come to a club that had ambitions of getting to the next level. I can't wait to get started and try and get myself into the team." O'Hara made 36 appearances for The Dark Blues this season, scoring five goals. He was reportedly wanted by several English and Scottish clubs, and his new manager Steve Evans had been tracking the young Scot for a number of years. sbo bz sbobet

"He is a young man I have watched since he made his debut at Celtic Park for Kilmarnock and I have kept track of his progress and it is fair to say he has had an outstanding season with Dundee," Evans said. "In fairness to Dundee, they worked terrifically well with (director of football) Barry Fry to get this deal over the line and although it has cost our chairman a few quid, I am sure it will be worthwhile.

"He is an exciting, full-of-energy, box-to-box central midfield player who can score a goal by arriving in the box with some wonderfully timed runs. He is young and for me has an outstanding future ahead of him." A Dundee FC statement said: "The clubs have agreed a mutually acceptable undisclosed training compensation package. "We would like to thank Mark for his efforts while at Dens and wish him all the best for the next stage of his career." sbo bz sbobet

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 00:17 (2018)    Sujet du message: Paul Lambert praises Manchester City's style of play

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Section pro Gaming Index du Forum >>> les tests >>> co-leaders SpG Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation